Winter White Chili
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 Tbs ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 16-ounce can white beans, drained
- 1 14-ounce can corn, drained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chilies
- In large saucepan, brown pork with onion, stir in cumin and chili powder; stir well. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until heated through and flavors are blended.
Copyright © 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.