Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 Tbs natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbs fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a food processor combine yogurt, peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, honey and cinnamon; pulse until smooth.
- Serve fruit dip with apples or bananas. Refrigerate for up to one week.
Copyright © 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.